lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #21
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ac Motor- Tyger Golf Cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Janssen View Post
Hi
The 1234 controller lets you set the motor speed from 100 to 8000 rpm. I'll attach the manual for you so you can go over it on your own. As I said before I'm still learning and while I am not an expert I do understand more than the typical consumer.
Yep .Your the guy. I sent you an e-mail one time. I had offerd you my hand heald programmer hopeing it would assist you in uncovering the dark secrets or the controller. I still have all the copies from your web site on the article that you wrote. Dont take this the worng way. But H J, you have a sick mind.
What I mean is **** H J.you are a smart guy!!!!!!!!! I wonder if the hand heald programmer can be manipulated to access the higher rpm's.
HJ. sorry but I have hundreds of questions for you. My carts are for competition and I have the support of the factory guys but not 100% Dont get me worng, these guys are great But at the same time they have safety concerns. That is understandable. But I need all I can get.........!!!!!

Thanks alot H Janssen.
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #22
H Janssen
Not Yet Wild

Sorry to disappoint you but I just got into this field about 10 months ago.

I don't think I'm the guy you discussed this with before.

However if you go through the manual I sent you you may be able to get what you want from the 1234, 1236, and 1238 curtis controllers.

You never said what type or model of controller you are using. Each controller would have it's own program and source codes. The program source codes are tightly held by the manufacturer's and unless you're a real programing expert I don't think you'll ever be able to get the source code to get to the data you want.

Sorry I can't be of further help. If I ever find out how to do it I'll pass it on to you.
H Janssen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:15 PM   #23
GarageBuilt
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Janssen View Post
Sorry to disappoint you but I just got into this field about 10 months ago.

I don't think I'm the guy you discussed this with before.

However if you go through the manual I sent you you may be able to get what you want from the 1234, 1236, and 1238 curtis controllers.

You never said what type or model of controller you are using. Each controller would have it's own program and source codes. The program source codes are tightly held by the manufacturer's and unless you're a real programing expert I don't think you'll ever be able to get the source code to get to the data you want.

Sorry I can't be of further help. If I ever find out how to do it I'll pass it on to you.
Thanks for your honesty H J
GarageBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:48 PM   #24
krusty0001
Zone

Doesn't the programming software posted in the other thread work with all Curtis Controllers?

http://www.healthcare.ottobock.de/ob...ng_Station.zip
krusty0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #25
15clubs
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

RXV AC Contorller. Can you repair these or know who does? Thanks

TD Jones
15clubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #26
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbT View Post
Chinese import Tyger golf cart is a new entry to US based in The Villages, FL- price is couple thousand under name brands plus standard equipment- seat belts, speedometer etc outstanding. Am contemplating buying- have choice of AC or DC motor configuration (AC $1,000 more). EZ Go is switching to all AC and Tomberlin will be selling them in 2010 so seems like AC is way to go. Any comment or asvise? I got burned as a completely naive buyer on my current used Club Car-- don't want a repeat!
Just checked out the site - they are pretty bo bo looking looks like a Club Car with Barbie Jeep lights - I no likey..

I'd stay with something you can mod out - we all know here, the mod addiction starts the second the cart is in your garage, and it never ends...

That being said - how do you like living in The Villages? That place looks like cart heaven
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
rocknrone
Romans 1 : 16 Unashamed

E-Z-GO

Dela, I know you're just trying to help out, but HerbT hasn't been active on this site since Jan. 2010. I don't know if he'll respond or not?
rocknrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #28
Dela
EZ come EZ go

Club Car

ahh.... pre coffee posting..

DOH!!

Thanks man
Dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO