lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
circusbear
Not Yet Wild

Default 2004 DS Throttle Adjustment

Hi,
Just have a quick question regarding the gas pedal on my 2004 stock CC ds. When you mash the throttle, it takes off ok up to what I figured was wide open. If you press really hard, or let off and pin it again, it seems that it will get going quite a bit faster. Is there an adjustment to the pedal so I can get a bit more speed out of it? I did a search and found less than nothing. Any help/ ideas would be great. Thanks in advance- CB
circusbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
circusbear
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2004 DS Throttle Adjustment

Anybody have any ideas? I recently had surgery and haven't been able to get under my cart and look. Being electric, I wasn't sure if there was an adjustment. Thanks.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusbear View Post
Anybody have any ideas? I recently had surgery and haven't been able to get under my cart and look. Being electric, I wasn't sure if there was an adjustment. Thanks.
I haven't looked at mine, but I have read recently of someone adjusting the throttle on their electric and increased the speed. Guess the easiest way is to check the V glide switch to see if the wiper moves to the fullest extent. One with more knowledge than me will eventually answer this.
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #4
circusbear
Not Yet Wild

Holy,
Usually there are tons of responces. Either nobody knows or everybody is getting ready for the LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #5
gaminde
Gone Wild
Club Car

2004 should be in I q cart, has mcor on the right side of the pedal pedal assembly comes up from the top
gaminde is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car