lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
JayLow123
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Re: Club Car - electric motor performance question

Plum Quick is a great company to deal with. Although they may have taken a little time to get back to you they are good on there word and will help you out.
JayLow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-19-2011, 11:21 AM   #12
Trueheart
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I am getting nothing except rave reviews for PQ, so I think I will use them to upgrade my motor. Need to look at the calendar to see when I want to schedule cart down time. Thx. Steve
Trueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #13
caokgafamily
Gone Wild

Club Car

I added a bandit to my CC 03 DS series cart. I'm cruzing 19MPH on the flat and it does pull better on the hills, my next upgrade will be the controller. Everthing PQ said was correct! No probs.
Steve
caokgafamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #14
ejmetz
Not Yet Wild

I called PQ yesterday and talked to Rick. What a great help! I have a 95 ClubCar DS Series, and he said with the cores he has there, he could have one ready to ship within 4 days. Then, I could send my core later, or just pay the core fee.

He also advised me on a few things to check first before I place the order with him. He was genuinely interested in helping me get what I wanted out of the cart rather than just "making a sale".

I haven't placed my order with him yet, but as soon as I am ready, Plum Quick is where I'm going!!
ejmetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car