lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #1
tlclaw
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO won't go...

I have a 2004 TXT (series cart) that was working wonderfully when I took the body off for painting. Only thing I did was pressure wash and put a couple cans of rustoleum on the frame. I did remove and clean the batteries but I'm 100% sure I've got it back together correctly. Today, I button her back up and put a good charge on the batteries and...nothing. The reverse sensor works when reverse is engaged. But when I press the accelerator, nothing happens.

Please help.
tlclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
tlclaw
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO won't go...

Ok...after reading every post I could find last night, I thought I had a solenoid problem. But today I went back out and pressed the accelerator and I hear the solenoid engaging. Still no movement.

Please help...
Old 01-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

That's not a good sign. Sounds like it's either the controller or the F&R. Wriggle and slam the F&R handle in and out of gear a few times, anything? Do it with your foot on the gas and a clear path in front of you....

Remove the controller cover and see what the voltage reading is between M- and B- when the solenoid just clicks and again when the peddle is pushed down.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
tlclaw
Not Yet Wild

I can hear the F&R engage each time I move the switch, so I think that's working. I'll try to get a voltage reading tomorrow. What am I looking for?
Old 01-22-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Pack voltage (36-38v) just when the solenoid first clicks and then decreasing voltage as the peddle is depressed.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 PM   #6
randyc
Not Yet Wild

Iam having same tbl.changed controller and same tbl.
randyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO