lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2023, 09:35 PM   #1
GoBeau
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2013 Club Car Precedent Gas - Battery Type

I’ve been looking on the internet for over an hour now to get the exact model type of 12V replacement battery for my 2013 CC Precedent. I want to order the correct battery size that will fit exactly as the OEM to ensure the lower battery clamp holds the battery in place. It also need to have the side screw on battery post with the + on the left side of you if you are looking at the battery in the front view (terminals facing you). I don’t understand why this information is not readily available out there to find! Seems for automobiles, you just enter the year of your car, it’s make and model and it automatically give you the exact battery match. I know one guy who last week drove to the nearest city (one hour) with his dead battery and spent 2 hours running around and still did not find the exact match. He had to buy a battery with the top post and buy adapters from post to screw type terminals. Why can’t Club Car Gas Golf Cart batteries be easily replaced at most auto stores? What is the exact battery type and model needed to match these OEM batteries? Thanks for your help.
GoBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-20-2023, 06:38 AM   #2
prosa69
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 Club Car Precedent Gas - Battery Type

Try looking at the dimensions and orientation of a group 70 battery.
prosa69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 07:05 AM   #3
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

What he said...

Group 70 is the most common battery used in standard Club Car golf cars.

I'll admit, when mine finally went bad, I had a hard time finding one in stock...
I ended up getting a Group 75... same width, and side terminal layout,
but its just a "smidge" longer, and taller, but it might still fit in the battery tray with the hold down clamp installed.

Hope this helps!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 07:29 AM   #4
Bassdeer
Getting Wild
Club Car

Just got a new one for my 2008, got from walmart for like $80, had to get top mount connector because my set up had side battery mounts.Fit with no problem.
Bassdeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery model, battery type, oem battery match
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car