lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
lithium.paul
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Thumbs up Lithium batteries

Hello ladies and gents- I work for a lithium battery supplier in Salt Lake. It didn't take long there to recognize how cool our batteries would be in a golf cart, so we headed down to our local dealer and picked up a 2006 CC Precedent, just off a local country club.
2 months later here we are with a cart we totally love. (Well, a few carts... we couldn't stop at just one!) Lithium batteries and golf carts were made for each other. For a while people have said that lithium is too expensive, but the prices have settled over the last couple of years. A 12v lithium battery costs less than $300, completely outperforming Trojan T-1275's and lasting 4 times as many cycles.
It's been fun getting into this and I look forward to lots of interesting banter about just about anything. I may ask questions from time to time, but I'm mostly here to spread the good word that it's finally time to ditch lead-acid.
lithium.paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-22-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Question Re: Lithium batteries

How about some pictures of these carts please. Would like to see how they look and what kind of run times do you get out of them?Can you ride it all day like the Lead Acid ones. I get 2 days of riding out of my 04 at the beach what would the Lithium get?
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO