lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
bookum1@yahoo.com
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Run Time

I know this is an exptremely subjective question, but I would like some advice. I am putting together a lifted 36vlt ez go with 22" tires, and will not be carrying much wieght. The batteries are good. What would be the expected run time or longevity before charges. Oh yeh, I am putting a 500amp controller and upgraded motor on it.

The upgrades are a "just in case" thing. I am probably not going to need anywhere near that much power.
bookum1@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Run Time

stock the cart was expected to run 90 minutes.... everything you have done to it will lessen the run time .... I guess 60 minutes. Please let us know right here.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

I have a 04 PDS Ezgo with 09 Trojan batteries 23" tires. Here @ Myrtle Beach SC. Yes it's flat ground pretty much but this is a idea of how well a cart can run.
The beach road to Ocean Lakes campground is a 35 MPH rd. It's 6 1/2 miles each way. My cart runs 23 MPH with 2 people on it. Pirate land campground is another mile up the road which a friend & I drove it the other day and rode for over a hr inside the campground then drove back. I rode the cart the rest of the night and put it on charge that night when I went to bed.
When I woke up @ 6:00 the next morning the charger was done. So I guessing @ least 20 miles with a lift & 23" tires and stock everything else. I have it in the speed setting for a PDS cart.

This is the cart.

Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Buford
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I have a 05 TXT, 6" lift, 22" tires, rear flip flop seat that I take to my 200 acre hunting property and will drive it off and on all weekend with out charging. Some times haul three people or me and 400lbs feed. Works great but I don't have the pedal to the metal all the time.

Buford
Buford is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO