lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 AM   #11
ForBruce
Mr. Helper

Club Car

Default Re: FYI... let me vent for a minute

Here's a good one.....

when I go to a chinese restaurant to repair a control box that shorted...i open the box and find the wires have been switched around.

so why is it they think that that if they move wires on a $5,000 piece of equipment from one connection to another it will start working again...THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
ForBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #12
azboo
Super Moderator

Club Car

Every girl whose spent some time living single knows there are three things you can't live without...and NO, one of them isn't a man....

If it doesn't move and it should-WD 40
If it moves and it shouldn't-Ducktape
If it too loose or needs loosening-Craftman wrench

A man who knows about all three and can cook is a bonus

Boo
azboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #13
DOOmsman
Gone Wild

Yamaha

My rant is tell someone it will be about $50-75 labor and they take
it to a guy that tags them $245 dollars for a marine $145 starter
because he says $35 an hour labor.
DOOmsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #14
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForBruce View Post
Here's a good one.....

when I go to a chinese restaurant to repair a control box that shorted...i open the box and find the wires have been switched around.

so why is it they think that that if they move wires on a $5,000 piece of equipment from one connection to another it will start working again...THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
That works on Chinese tv's!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #15
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple man View Post
That works on Chinese tv's!
Not all the time
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #16
BEARCATJER
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I live in a small South Carolina community where we are fortunate enough to have a couple of very nice semi public courses and a retirement community where you can use your own cart and we do for just about everything. We also have a small Club Car dealer who started from scratch 9 years ago and has always been great to deal with for any of us who are reasonable. I recently had to buy new batteries and could have bought them on the internet for about $200 less than my dealer could sell them to me.Instead, I bought them from him because of how he has always treated me like his only customer and gone out of his way to give me and his other customers top notch service and competitive prices. We have our share of unreasonable buttheads, but for the most part our guy's approach to running his business has really paid off for him. A couple of years ago an Ez-go dealer set up shop down the street from him. They havent been able to convince hardly anyone to switch from Club Car to Ez-go...partly due to the difference in service they give.
BEARCATJER is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car