lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
mjpicciano
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Question 1998 EZGO Gas TXT Wiring Diagram

Hi, I am new to the forum.. I have a 1998 EXGO TXT GAS cart with a 295cc Robins Engine.. I am looking for a detailed wiring diagram of the engine compartment.. I have the EZGO Tech manual but the wiring diagram and what I actually have are slightly different.. The cart is stock so I expected the diagram and the actual wiring to match.. I have finished rebuilding the motor and have changed the solinoid, voltage regulator and Battery but for some reason I am not getting any spark to the plugs.. I am getting a tester to check voltage to the coil etc.. but was looking for some additional troubleshooting idea's and a good diagram if possible.. Thanks in advance for any help..
mjpicciano is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2019, 02:28 PM   #2
Samjam
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1998 EZGO Gas TXT Wiring Diagram

I was just wondering if you got an answer I have the same buggy and it's doing the same thing
Samjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
1arunem
Gone Wild

I think this is the same as your 1998. I used it for my 2003. (Credit to member Trig.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gas TXT wiring.jpg (175.7 KB, 0 views)
1arunem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:19 PM   #4
Joaquin12345
Not Yet Wild

I have a 99 txt with the EH35C engine and basically having the same issue. No spark. I replaced ignitor, ignition coil, and currently waiting on a new pulsar. Engine kicks over but never wants to start and no spark at all. Post what you end up finding. I’ll do the same. You might also check the switch that’s under the floor on drivers side. Mine was under the floor. Had aftermarket flooring so I pulled it up and found it. On the diagram it’s ms3. Ive read that could ground out the wiring if it’s faulty. Just see if it has continuity when pedal is pressed.
Joaquin12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #5
1arunem
Gone Wild

I had a similar no start. Engine would spin over but would not fire. I found a broken wire under the solenoid. Not sure if this is your issue but worth a check..

See thread..

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...id-wiring.html
1arunem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
JodysCars
Not Yet Wild

Is there a wiring diagram for this cart that includes the wires to the 3 position key switch?
JodysCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 02:49 PM   #7
JodysCars
Not Yet Wild

Is there a wiring diagram for this cart that includes the wires to the 3 position key switch?
JodysCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO