lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2015, 08:57 PM   #11
wcgolf
Getting Wild

Ok so cart has been on back burner and I'm starting to try and get a laundry list of items I am going to need together. My list of today is basically new batteries and 500 amp all trax controller, and new 2 gauge battery wires. What else should I expect? Also where is best place to buy said items at best pricing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wcgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2015, 06:26 AM   #12
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need help figuring out what my problem is 02 txt odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcgolf View Post
Ok so cart has been on back burner and I'm starting to try and get a laundry list of items I am going to need together. My list of today is basically new batteries and 500 amp all trax controller, and new 2 gauge battery wires. What else should I expect? Also where is best place to buy said items at best pricing?

The 909 kit about 2/3 the way down the page includes a DCX500 controller and a Super-Duty (400A continuous/1000A peak) solenoid as well as a PDS to DCX adapter, resistor and diode: http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Custom_Options.html

Kit# 11 is the complete set of 2Ga silver soldered high current cables for a PDS: http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Batter..._Upgrades.html
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Need help figuring out what my problem is 02 txt odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
The 909 kit about 2/3 the way down the page includes a DCX500 controller and a Super-Duty (400A continuous/1000A peak) solenoid as well as a PDS to DCX adapter, resistor and diode: http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Custom_Options.html

Kit# 11 is the complete set of 2Ga silver soldered high current cables for a PDS: http://www.cartsunlimited.net/Batter..._Upgrades.html
Thank you JohnnieB
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:12 PM   #14
wcgolf
Getting Wild

Thanks guys. I am going to give the battery cables a shot myself to help cut a few of the other bucks. Im capable but is there a simple drawing showing which cables are which for my cart? I see mention of F1 and F2 but just want to make sure I don't screw up. I tamale it a lot of this might be easier to do with the body off? Am I crazy replacing the battery tray now while I'm doing this?

And just to throw it out there would I be better off dropping my cart back to stock and picking up newer model? What year could I use my lift on? The more I get into this thing the more I'm gonna spend on things like the battery tray that's rusting and things like that. What's a legit asking price for a stock 02 with batteries on their last legs?

wcgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO