lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2015, 11:27 PM   #1
oldgrape
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 87 Marathon Rear Fender cowls

Howdy All. The rear fender cowls (originally rubber) on my 87 EZGO Marathon were crumbling and falling apart so I removed them. I ordered new ones and they came in. They don't fit and they are hard plastic. The rear fenders are angled and the new cowls are not. Company swears they are the correct ones. One was cracked when I received it. So any ideas either where I can get the correct ones or any other option. I have considered getting some large tail lights and putting them there.
oldgrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-23-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
fireboat
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 87 Marathon Rear Fender cowls

The ones I ordered were a terrible fit also for my 92 Marathon. I used hot water and a heat gun which helped to make it fit, still not perfect but not bad.
I tend to believe that no matter where you buy them, they all are made by the same manufacturer and they will be identical unless you can find NOS.
fireboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO