lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #1
Rexwood
Not Yet Wild

Default Precedent Excell IQ Controller upgrade

2012 Club Car Predent Excel IQ. After hunting season goes out, I am looking to upgrade my hunting cart. It is currently stock with the exception of 6" Jakes spindle lift kit and, 22" tires. I plan to upgrade to 2 gauge wires, upgrade the solenoid and upgrade the cotroller. I may upgrade the motor a little later. I have been looking at the Madjax 600 amp contrller with the on the fly programmer and also the Altraxx 500 amp controller. I was interested in others peoples experiences and opinions of these 2 controllers as well any ideas for something different. Thanks in advance for any input.
Rex
Rexwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2015, 11:54 AM   #2
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Excell IQ Controller upgrade

I've had good experiences with both of them. Personal preference would be the determining factor here. Both are quality products.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #3
sethchid
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Dave's a good guy to deal with! Real helpful, and will make sure you're happy with the products. I've had good luck with the Alltrax XCT 500amp for the IQ model I got from him
sethchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:03 PM   #4
fishbooz
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexwood View Post
2012 Club Car Predent Excel IQ. After hunting season goes out, I am looking to upgrade my hunting cart. It is currently stock with the exception of 6" Jakes spindle lift kit and, 22" tires. I plan to upgrade to 2 gauge wires, upgrade the solenoid and upgrade the cotroller. I may upgrade the motor a little later. I have been looking at the Madjax 600 amp contrller with the on the fly programmer and also the Altraxx 500 amp controller. I was interested in others peoples experiences and opinions of these 2 controllers as well any ideas for something different. Thanks in advance for any input.
Rex
I installed the Madjax 600 amp from David/Revolution Golf Cars on my cart and really like it, the OTF programmer is a nice option in my opinion. I really like the regen adjustability so I don't have to use my brakes very much. The customer service from David and Silverwolf was top notch !
fishbooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car