lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO > Ezgo Gas Tech
Ezgo Gas Tech Resource info, wiring diagrams and how to's for Gas powered EZGO golf carts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2007, 12:21 PM   #12
Tuco
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Removing an EZGO clutch

New to the forum. I have posted this question on two others but they don't seem as detailed as this groups forum. I have a 1995 EZGO with a 295. I am in the middle of an engine replacement, bored 295 from Motors and More, and have the engine out. I am down to removing the clutch. The folks I bought the motor from loaned me a puller so I have the handled. The problem I am having is removing the center bolt to start with. I have sprayed some penetrating oil on it and in what appears to be whole to either vent moisture or use for lubricating. Hope I have not done damage with the oil. I can not seem to break the bolt loose. I don't have an impact wrench. Any suggestions?

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO > Ezgo Gas Tech