lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2022, 04:13 PM   #1
atl944
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO TXT 1999 towed in, HELP!!!!!

Hi all, I need some help with my 1999 EZGO txt. The front wheels are towed in, meaning the bottom of the tires are pointing more outward. I tried adjust them, loosing the jam nut and making 3 full turns on each side going towards the back of the golf cart and that seems to be worse now. When adjusting the alignment, I though I read something about adjusting in opposite turns for each side. Or is it just a matter of adjusting both sides the same in the same turning direction.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

see pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front.jpg (180.7 KB, 0 views)
atl944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-24-2022, 04:18 PM   #2
Volt_Ampere
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: EZGO TXT 1999 towed in, HELP!!!!!

That is toed out! Toed in would be front closer to each other than rear! Adjust until you have about 1/8 inch of toe in at the tire. That has to be undrivable the way it is in your picture. If turning things made it worse, turn the other way! It's that simple. You want to adjust the two sides so your wheel ends up straight and you have the proper toe in.
Volt_Ampere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo, txt, wheel alignment
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO