lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2022, 05:08 PM   #1
Westernowner
Not Yet Wild

Default EZ-GO frame with custom body rebuild

Been some years since I joined this group and asked some questions about a cart that I bought in Yuma.

The cart which has a custom body on an EZ-GO frame has served us well these years and now I have decided to do some upgrades and need some advice and help.
What I need to get started is a possible frame number for the cart or where to find it since EZ-GO has made many different frames over the years and possibly the model number they used when they sold the frames to Western.

It's my understanding that EZ-GO stopped selling frames to Western sometime between 2009 and 2011 due to perceived liability issues. That was told to me by a third party but they could be wrong. Thanks for any help with this.

Dave
Westernowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts