lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2021, 07:17 AM   #1
JoeToneRusso
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default New blinker mirrors on old cart

If anyone wanted to update the look of their cart you can buy a new set of blinker mirrors from a 2020 and up Emerge. The new carts look almost the same except the mirrors are a dead give away. I found the part number and hooked them up and they are pretty awesome. The guy at cartpros (they have literally every part for our carts as long as you know the part number) got me in contact with a rep from Tomberlin and she said it wouldn't work but I did it anyways and I got the mirrors to work great! The key is you have to cut off the connecter that comes at the end of the mirror and tap the connections for the headlights and blinkers. The Tomberlin "T" now lights up with my headlights and the blinkers on the mirrors do a sequential outward blink with the turn signals. The flasher circuit is built into the mirrors so they need constant power when the signal is activated. This is a mild problem because the power to the blinker bulbs is cycling so the bulbs blink. I tapped the power for the blinkers from the turn signal switch on the steering column and they work perfectly. The power from the turn signal switch goes to the carts flasher so there is a constant signal to the flasher for each blinker. I can give more info for those interested but here are the part numbers for the mirrors and the new brackets. Your old mirror brackets unscrew with 2 screws.

CVG1017461 Bracket, Rear View, Mirror, Left

CVG1017462 Bracket, Rear View, Mirror, Right

Mirror, Rear View, Left Part #:*CP102749. CVG1017459

Mirror, Rear View, Right Part #:*CP102750. CVG1017460

You will also need wire taps and some wire (I used doorbell wire because it's what I had)

The CP number is the Cart Pro number but the CVG is the Tomberlin part number.

Hope this helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Mirror.jpg (89.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Mirror close.jpg (63.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mirror bracket.jpg (53.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mirror inside.jpg (64.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mirror parts.jpg (58.7 KB, 0 views)
JoeToneRusso is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin