lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-21-2011, 07:35 PM   #31
Rxpman18
Not Yet Wild

Exclamation Re: Any Tomberlin Emerge Owners Out There

Hi, i just bought a flooded 2010 Tomberlin Emerge 500, and i was wondering if anyone could help me out with the parts for it. i haven't gotten it delivered yet but i want to make a parts list just in case it actually needs something. Most of the time they just need a drying out but i have never owned a emerge and was wondering if you could tell me the motor you have in yours and the controller. Please do not give me just the name, i need everything so i can be able to find it online. Also if you anybody is modding their motor and is getting rid of theres please tell me how much, and we can probably work out a deal. Also i am looking for the controller name and model and specs, also if anybody has one of those i will be glad to buy it from you. Also, if anybody has a charger or batteries that they upgraded or just replaced i will take your old ones if your asking a reasonable price. I will arrange the shipping and the money all you have to do is tell me if u got it! Thanks
Rxpman18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-08-2018, 03:01 PM   #32
Frank Delucca
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Re: Any Tomberlin Emerge Owners Out There

2008 Tomberlin e4 motor was smoked, installed new motor (wrong housing mount) put new motor parts in old housing .purchased rebuilt controller from fsip. Also installed new ignition switch.
Solinoid not clicking and no signal voltage from accelrator pedal, anyone have any ideas?
Also prior to purchase it had 8 -6volt batteries not 6-8volt that the manual indicates.
This a project for my grand kids, it will be a mini fire truck for fun and parades.
Lastly I do not have a”reader”
Frank Delucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts