lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2020, 01:38 PM   #1
www.mikestede.
Not Yet Wild

Default 2003 DS fuse

First post. Also first golf cart. Picked up a 2003 48 volt DS for $500. It’s a DS IQ made to be a neighborhood vehicle so it has lights and a roll bar and windshield wiper. Wiper isn’t getting power. I’m trying to locate the fuse. Anyone know where to look? I poked around but couldn’t see a fuse block. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
www.mikestede. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-12-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2003 DS fuse

to BGW

Sounds like you have a Pathway.

I'm not sure if those have fuse boxes installed from the factory, but if there was one, it should be under the seat somewhere near the batteries.
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 09:33 PM   #3
R&TBabich
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2003 DS fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.mikestede. View Post
.... It’s a DS IQ made to be a neighborhood vehicle so it has lights and a roll bar and windshield wiper. Wiper isn’t getting power. I’m trying to locate the fuse. Anyone know where to look? I poked around but couldn’t see a fuse block. ....
We just got our first cart, too, which sounds just like yours - 2003 DS Pathway IQ, lights, roll bar, etc.
Paid a bit more for it, but it has 2 year old Interstate batteries, 2AWG battery cables and tires.
I don't see any fuse panels for individual accessories anywhere.
I'm still looking for a main fuse for the 12v accessories.
Where did you test for power for the wiper?
I see the red/black wiper wires go down the windshield pillar and thru the dash.
There's a connector behind the left front wheel, up in the fender well that you could test for power, too.
The wires then go into the large split loom bundle back to the battery compartment where it probably picks up the 12v, but I don't see where they come out.
R&TBabich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car