lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Plum Quick Bandit

Not sure if anyone knows the answer beside Plum Quick...BUT... Will the Plum Quick Bandit work on a 2001 Regen CC? Their ad say it will work on 2002 and up IQ. But it is my understanding that the IQ motor and the regen motor ARE interchangeable. So why wouldn't it work on the Regen? Now their Executioner will work on the Regens...MORE money...More speed too. They are both sepex motors. Yea I know call "Plum Quick"!! I already have!! Just waiting for a call back...so I thought I would post on here while waiting.

CartTrader
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
PLUMQUICK
Gone Wild

Default Re: Plum Quick Bandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartTrader View Post
Not sure if anyone knows the answer beside Plum Quick...BUT... Will the Plum Quick Bandit work on a 2001 Regen CC? Their ad say it will work on 2002 and up IQ. But it is my understanding that the IQ motor and the regen motor ARE interchangeable. So why wouldn't it work on the Regen? Now their Executioner will work on the Regens...MORE money...More speed too. They are both sepex motors. Yea I know call "Plum Quick"!! I already have!! Just waiting for a call back...so I thought I would post on here while waiting.

CartTrader
Yes, the IQ will work on the Regen II cart.
PLUMQUICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Plum Quick Bandit

Thanks...just got off the phone with you!!
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car