lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
oletop
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Rider View Post
Because of the good people here I corrected some problems with my Marathon that I was concerned about. It was backfiring, running fast, and would not run at slow speed. It was either off or hauling a$$. I took all of 10 minutes this morning to adjust my throttle cable and now have a car that has civil manners to slow roll at the truck shows and still fast enough to be fun. Next is to adjust the brakes and fix the broken springs on the park pedal. I took the wife on some trails through the woods this morning and had her giggling like a little girl. I reminded her this is with street tires, now she wants a lift and mud tires. My oil injection is still working good but I will start mixing my gas soon. As I said,,,,thank you.
Glad to here that you found the help you needed to fix your problems. These guys are great and very informative. It wouldn't hurt to make a small donation to the site to help with the expenses of keeping it running. The donations start as low as $10. I have been in the same boat as you and had more people helping me to get my cart up and running. I figure a donation is well worth it. It would have cost me a ton to get my cart to where it is now. The little green "Donate" button is on the top of the page. Be Great, Donate.

Thanks,
David J
oletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #12
Greg Rider
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterMcTavish View Post
^^ Beauty - love the old trucks. Amazing to compare them to today's rigs. They look so small, yet have such style....
Small is a good description. I replaced the seat with a 3rd row bench from a Dodge Caravan and I can reach over easily and lock the passenger door.
Greg Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO