lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
fastdart360
Not Yet Wild

Default txt on 26's

Heres what ive done so far its a 2011 ezgo txt bought this cart bone stock and started from thier ,First with a ebay $178 spindle lift. if i had to redo and buy another lift id probaly buy the jakes lift instead, it had the worst instructions ive ever seen. A picture of how it should look when youre finished. REALLY? The ebay lift said it fit ezgo gas 2001- and present, well yea teachinally it will work but you can tell the way it bolts up it wasnt made for a 2011 cart. and the passenger spindle doesnt have the taper for steering rod. and the rear seat is a ebay special, that was missing half the bolts

The weels were pretty cheap only $28 a wheel, so i figured i couldnt go wrong. tires are take offs from a polaris ranger 26x9x12 fronts,26x11x12 rears the tires are offsett2.5 , i might tirm the front of the rear fender a bit cuase i beleive it will scrub eventually

i ordered wrong rear seat color but thier being recovered right now so discard different colored seats

fastdart360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO