lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2018, 10:54 AM   #1
TexTurbo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Starting 2005 ST 2+2 Project ISO info

I'm into my most recent project, "Smolder"..(name should be self-explanatory)

A pretty significant FnR fire, (previous owner self inflicted) that has toasted pretty much ALL of the wiring under the seat. It will be a 36v series to 48v, body replacement, cruiser project I have been collecting pieces over the last six months. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...workhorse.html

1st info need.... I will call it the "inner fender"...pic below.. it is different, that is longer that a TXT.. doesn't really matter because it doesn't look like anyone (even Ebay) sells them... any ideas on where I might find one (passenger side)
I have been to a couple of "graveyards", but all are missing or damaged already. I think I can use a TXT piece, using it to work with the remaining "good" part of the one I have.

2nd info need.... The ST appears to have/use a "street legal" type wiring harness, extra big plug and wires under front cowl and different key switch/light switch combo...

A wiring diagram would really help, I have the TXT version which is correct for most of it, tracing out the remainder of the wiring makes the diagram a big "want'

Replacing all the "controller/sol/ITS wiring" and the pack/motor cables is no issue, I have plenty of expertise and experience.

Any help, input or good quality cheap shots appreciated !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wheel well.JPG (758.4 KB, 0 views)
TexTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO