lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2018, 11:47 AM   #11
Theflyinglineman
Gone Wild

Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensEZGO View Post
That's pretty awesome Adam. How did you determine your headlights were actually Hi/Lo beam? The only way I can distinguish between to the types is the bulb configuration. My has the 10 LED bulbs for the headlights just like PF11580 picture, which is just the deluxe kit. Does yours have the other bulb configuration as PF12198 picture shows?
-Ken
I have these lights http://www.jwspeaker.com/products/le...415-evolution/
They have 2 different bulbs for hi low. On hi they are both on on low only one is on and I found the wire that comes Hot when I activate hi beems so I just have to hook the low beam wire. My tail lights are probably similar to your head lights. They have 3 wires for one bank of leds but I think I can use the BLINKER GENIE 2 also for running lights I might have use the same wire from the front running lights for the back running lights. I am going to call them today and ask
http://www.rockridge4wd.com/images/F137261090.jpg
Thanks
Adam
Theflyinglineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-14-2018, 10:31 PM   #12
KensEZGO
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Yea, ours are different kits. My does not have the Hi beam LEDs. I still want to add an LED light bar and utilize the function that's on the turn signal kit. When I pull on the lever, it does make that clicking sound as if its turning something on. I will need the wiring diagram to try to make that happen. Hopefully Ankrom22 will have them soon.
KensEZGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #13
Theflyinglineman
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensEZGO View Post
Yea, ours are different kits. My does not have the Hi beam LEDs. I still want to add an LED light bar and utilize the function that's on the turn signal kit. When I pull on the lever, it does make that clicking sound as if its turning something on. I will need the wiring diagram to try to make that happen. Hopefully Ankrom22 will have them soon.
If you have access the the plug that that plugs into either front light unplug it and you can use a volt meter to find which wire controls the hi beam. Just put one lead on ground and the other on each pin of plug until you find which one comes hot when you activate the hi beam function. I think it's actually more accurate than a diagram in case the diagram is wrong.

Thanks Adam
Theflyinglineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO