lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #1
68drifter
Not Yet Wild

Default 97 TXT won"t move!

I have a 1997 TXT 36volt DCS cart. it has all new batteries and cables. i discovered that my stepson decided he was smarter than me and reversed the positive and negative cables from the controller to the batteries, I'm not sure if this damaged the controller or something else, i did the controller voltage test and everything checks out except for pin 1&2. Pin 2 had 25.5 volts and Pin1 ranged from 1.1-3.4 during testing. the solenoid clicks when selecting from forward to reverse but not when the pedal is pushed down. TIA!! for any help.
68drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO