lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-31-2020, 07:06 PM   #1
zchamp10
Not Yet Wild

Default 2011 BBB Sevcon controller Blinking

Hey guys, I bought a 2011 safari bad boy buggy. It had been sitting for 2 years. I replaced the batteries and both solenoids. It worked well! I replaced the solenoids with used ones I had on me...I decided to get new and change them out...When I did this. one of the small wires got pinched between the larger terminal and nut. When I turned the switch on, it sparked....It blew a fuse located at the front of the cart. I replaced, and put the solenoids back on...Now, one controller is solid green and the front motor runs..but the other controller, for the back motor, blinks 4 times and then turns off...ANY help here would be much appreciated!!!!
zchamp10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2020, 10:53 AM   #2
Mebilly75
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2011 BBB Sevcon controller Blinking

Hey zchamp10, I am having the same trouble with my front controller in my 09 BBB. I read where it was 1 of: open circuit (like a blown fuse), fuse box not grounded (or something) welded contact, or maybe strait to ground. I believe I actually found this info on this site somewhere. If you find the problem and solve it, please post results. I have tried just about everything the 4 flash error could mean and have not solved my problem yet.
Mebilly75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:09 AM   #3
zchamp10
Not Yet Wild

MeBilly, it ended up being a blown controller! I replaced and it worked...I hope that helps, not what I wanted to hear, but that was the issue..
zchamp10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 12:04 PM   #4
Mebilly75
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thanks for the info! I am afraid that's my problem also but do not want to spend the $$ on a new controller! Where did you buy your new controller?
Mebilly75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:50 AM   #5
jjerrod99
Not Yet Wild

I have two sevon 633T45312 controllers that are blinking 6 times. I was told that code was the accelerator. I have tried to get a new accelerator from the recall but it is on hold. I am going to a conversion. Mebilly75 if you want my old controllers shoot me an offer.
jjerrod99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad boy buggy, sevcon
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO