lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-21-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
04retro
Not Yet Wild

Default suspention help

I have a 2000 cc doing some off season. The front upper conrtol arm has a bunch of play in it where it connects to the spendle can i replace the upper control arm bushing ?? and I also have play in the King pin can i tighten it up or do i need to replace the spendle or king pin ???
04retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2011, 01:20 AM   #2
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: suspention help

the easy one first. your king pin has bushings on the top and bottom that it rides in. they are bronze and press in to the spindle. after new ones are pressed in, they may need honed out for the kingpin to fit. weather your kingpin needs replaced will depend on how bad it looks when you pull it out.

where the control arm attaches it has a bushing and a sleeve. it may be shot, the hole may be enlongated, the bolt could be shot, or the bolt for the kingpin could be loose. or any combination of these.
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Get the CC DS front end bushing kit. It has I think 16 bushings to do the whole front end. These are easy to install with simple tools. This is the way to go in my opinion.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
04retro
Not Yet Wild

Cool thanks !!!!
04retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car