lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
nealer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Charging your cart using a generator

Hey Y'all,
OK, I have a toyhauler and I would like to use the onboard genny to charge my cart. I hooked it up and it seems to work OK, other than my genny tends to surge a bit, so the amp gauge on the charger is going back and forth between 12 and 18 amps. Is this going to hurt anything? Also, does it hurt the batteries to charge them for a couple of hours? It really isn't practical to run the genny for 10 hours while camping, so i am hoping i can keep the batteries charged enough for a long weekend.
nealer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO