lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
mazdawg(Mikey)
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default need help! dcs clicks but wont move

ive tried to search to see if guys had similar issues and what they were told to try and im still coming up short.

heres the back story on the cart. I bought it running and driving but the battery tray was rotten. took the cart apart to replace the tray and ended up stripping it down to bare frame to clean and repair. the speed control and solenoid I took off as a whole unit and sat it to the side. only thing I disconnected was the f&r switch, run/tow switch, and the 4 cables to the motor. after I reinstalled the batteries and speed control ive got clicking but no movement. any ideas on where to check? I call myself testing the pedal thing to the speed control from what crash test dummy said in another thread and it seems like its working. I think the solenoid is working properly and im afraid the speed control is bad. but could it go bad from just unhooking and hooking it back up. I mean I drove it into the shop to take it apart.
mazdawg(Mikey) is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO