lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2015, 03:17 PM   #21
stang99x
Gone Wild

Default Re: steeleng lift kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskent85 View Post
all axle lifts are pretty much a copy of each other and will all ride the same. does it come with new spindles? from the pic it shoes a bracket to go on the factory spindle, the listing also says it has a 4 year warranty and lower in the listing it says it has a 2 year warranty.
Yea, just like all cars are copies of each other because they all ride on 4 wheels. While the lift kits may share basic geometry, they are not the same.

The spindles that come with the Jake's kits are a large part of the issue that causes the front end to bounce and surge. They are junk. I took the factory spindles off mine, cleaned them up and regreased them and then installed them on my lift. My front end does not bounce or lift during acceleration. The biggest issue I have with the basic lift kits is that they have no adjustments to fix alignment issues that are caused by Camber angle problems. It's more or less an install and hope it isn't a problem type of thing. It has been my experience that the Jake's spindles have a much higher percentage chance of having that issue mainly due to the design. I am much more in favor of the kits that are designed to replace the entire front end, much like the kit for the Club Car Precedent from Madjax. I realize this isnt' an option for you, but by giving you the example you can see what I am talking about. (most people prefer to see these example vs reading them) I cannot speak for the Allsports kit as I have not used it.
stang99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO