lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2016, 02:55 AM   #1
Jb4xx
Not Yet Wild

Default Lowering st350

Can stock suspension from another cart be bolted in to lower my 2006 st350? It is completely stock now. We use it to carry wheelchair at campgrounds and would like to lower and stiffen suspension for primary road use.

Anyone done this or something similar? Can i bolt on suspension from a shuttle or similar cart? Flip the rear axle?
Jb4xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2016, 06:29 AM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Lowering st350

Not hard at all with the right parts, you will need a front axle and spindles off a TXT (1994 to 2001.5), the TXT axle is straight and the spindle arms are lower where the tie rods hook. Someone lifting a TXT would love to trade, ex-specially for the 350 spindles with the taller arms.

On the back you will need a couple parts like from All Sports for a lift kit, the ones pictured here just under the left of the axle (3rd 4th & 5th one down) they are U shaped (can't see in picture) they fit on top the axle for a lift, used on the bottom you can switch the rear springs to the bottom of the axle. http://www.allsportsliftkits.com/?page=liftkit-ez-go

opps.. one more thing, you will need 8" wheels and smaller tires too, such that come on a TXT.

Might want to post where you're located for some trading.. and welcome to BGW.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:38 AM   #3
Jb4xx
Not Yet Wild

Live just outside of louisville, ky in southern Indiana. I bought a set of 14" rims that are from ezgo with thin low profile tires. While I am swapping parts, is there any way to increase load handling so we dont have the body roll of the st ?
Jb4xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #4
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

I think STs came with HD springs and not sure body roll will be so prevalent after lowering.. what's the height of your tires?
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO