lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
mrdills2
Not Yet Wild

Zone

Default BatteryMINDer

I just found out about this new charger, its a 48 volt charger/desulfator. I have been using it for about 1 month now and I can see if gives me better performance. My battery's are charging much better now and I mostly using it to charge my cart. I use the bulk charge if I go over 15 miles on a charge if not I use the BM. What it does it desulfates and charges at the same time, thus cleaning the acid off the cells of the battery's. I also leave the BM on all the time I'm not driving the cart.
mrdills2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
Timdelta
Getting Wild

Tomberlin

Default Re: BatteryMINDer

Did you have issues with the OEM charger? Did you leave that one plugged in all the time? Did you plug it in after every use?
Timdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
mrdills2
Not Yet Wild

Zone

Default Re: BatteryMINDer

This is what I was told from Bill Woods the owner of BM. If you have 6-8 volt battery's and put on less than 12 miles use the BM. If you use more than 12 miles use your bulk charger, after its charge plug in the BM ( BatteryMINder) and leave in on.
mrdills2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin