lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
gmikeb
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Tomberlin E Merge Dash Indicator lights

What type of bulbs are used for turn indicators, headlight on indicator, and Parking Brake Indicator. I replace the Parking Brake light with a turn indicator bulb and it acted like a flash bulb. Is it a different voltage? Also I had to unbolt the windshield to get to the bulbs. Please help. i have 2010 E Merge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kart2.jpg (66.8 KB, 5 views)
gmikeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
swampsat
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Tomberlin E Merge Dash Indicator lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmikeb View Post
What type of bulbs are used for turn indicators, headlight on indicator, and Parking Brake Indicator. I replace the Parking Brake light with a turn indicator bulb and it acted like a flash bulb. Is it a different voltage? Also I had to unbolt the windshield to get to the bulbs. Please help. i have 2010 E Merge.

no don't do that you take a chance on shorting out your controller it is a special bulb! 55 volt bulb and the signal bulbs are 12 volt
swampsat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
type of bulbs
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin