lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2020, 11:55 PM   #21
Beach Street Cruiser
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Throttle jerking on acceleration

Quote:
Originally Posted by azboo View Post
This is news to the admins and moderators as well. I think we all should expect better from our sponsors and generally they stand behind what they sell. I'd like to know what Scotty has to say for himself.

Better be more than crickets, and soon!!!

Azboo

Did you ever hear back from Scotty regarding this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beach Street Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-28-2020, 12:25 AM   #22
Beach Street Cruiser
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by azboo View Post
This is news to the admins and moderators as well. I think we all should expect better from our sponsors and generally they stand behind what they sell. I'd like to know what Scotty has to say for himself.

Better be more than crickets, and soon!!!

Azboo
Just Curious, did you ever get a response from Scotty or was it just Crickets?
Old 03-28-2020, 08:05 PM   #23
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB225 View Post
I stopped by a golf cart dealer in Dallas and he said right away it sounds like the throttle sensor. Told me to get on Amazon and try one of these $25 parts before I brought it in to him. Sure enough that fixed it. Thanks for everyone's help.
The answer to your question. It wasnt a part sold by ScottyB, so it wasnt ScottyBs fault (or support warranty). If you would have read to the bottom of the page before posting, you would have known this.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:39 PM   #24
Beach Street Cruiser
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
The answer to your question. It wasnt a part sold by ScottyB, so it wasnt ScottyBs fault (or support warranty). If you would have read to the bottom of the page before posting, you would have known this.
I think your mistaken, the man replied that he stopped by a local dealer in Dallas 2 weeks after he contacted Scotty and 2 weeks after he came to this forum for help. Are you saying no one relied to the man because they new what he would do 2+ weeks into the future? Come on man , let's get real!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO