lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #11
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Mechanical Electrical Engineer Expertise Interpretation Please

That wire from the Solenoid big post is how the micro-switch #14 gets its power, like I mentioned You can either just tape the wire end or disconnect it from both sides and remove it.

If you ever get a new controller that offers a reduced Reverse speed input terminal, You can re-use that micro-switch #14 to activate the reduce speed input of the Controller when the FNR is on reverse.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-20-2019, 04:18 PM   #12
thebonecollector
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I forgot to get back on here and tell everyone how much I appreciated the input. Every one of you could have just let it go after reading my post and not put your two cents in. After all of the frustration and smoked switches and blown diodes we finally pieced together everyone's input and expertise and got this cart back up and on the trail. The problem was us trying to interpret the Melex drawing and their depiction of the F/R switches. As the last person Sergio directed we completely removed what Melex was calling the Forward Microswitch. These switches really do not act as F/R switches like you would think based on diagram. The wiring was causing a direct short as Fairtax4me indicated. That switch's only purpose was to activate that back up beeper which I cut the wire on way back when as we used it for bow hunting and did not want alert the deer when we were backing up the cart. Anyway we were at the last strand of rope and had the towel in hand ready to throw when this last ditch effort and direction ended up pointing the way to the yellow brick road. Thank you everyone and I appologize for not following up sooner and letting all know that their input made the difference and provided the resource for this 30 year long tradition. I have had back surgery, cervical neck surgery, knee surgery and rotator cuff surgery in last 5 years. Without this cart the mile long ride deep into the woods twice a day everyday for 5 days would not have been made. Thanks to all... This year The Bone Collector certainly owned up to its calling and hauled out some bone. My buddy had a once in a lifetime lottery win with two trophy Missouri bucks. A twelve point monster with his bow and the following morning on opening day of rifle season he took another monster 18 point buck. The Bone Collector is outfitted with a 12 volt winch which is used to retrieve from ditches and creeks and then used to haul out. Sorry to all of the non-hunters on here but to the rest of you it just doesn't get any better than this. Was going to attach a picture but with all of the Politically Correctness going on out there and people making big deals out of things I thought it better to not. Thanks again everyone it was much appreciated.
thebonecollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:17 PM   #13
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

There are a few tree huggers in here. But, I would love to see some pics of those deer.

They don't have to look at the deer, and we don't have to watch them hug trees.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:19 PM   #14
ONEDAY
Gone Wild

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/hunti...-pictures.html
ONEDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 05:42 PM   #15
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Amen Brother! Post those pictures!!
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO