lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2014, 08:43 PM   #21
grassflatsfisher
Getting Wild

Default Re: Need help with fixing up hunting cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponder50 View Post
East of Auburn on the GA line. Guy told me the cart as is-is worth $1500. Should this 1990 have enough torque and power to get around hilly terrain?
As is maybe $300-500 tops!

You should be fine on the hills if you upgrade the controller to a 400amp or higher. You will have to upgrade thenmotor if you go much over 400. You will also want to upgrade your fwd/rvs switch with heavy duty buss bars (very inexpensive and will save you tons of headaches). With the controller mod you will need at minimum 4ga wire. The controller is easy to do.

I got a couple buddies that live in Pheonix City/Columbus area.
grassflatsfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-30-2014, 09:05 PM   #22
sponder50
Not Yet Wild

Thanks. He meant it was worth around the $1500 with the new batteries. My take is, it's only worth as much as someone will give you for it!
sponder50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 09:20 AM   #23
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponder50 View Post
Thanks. He meant it was worth around the $1500 with the new batteries. My take is, it's only worth as much as someone will give you for it!
Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!!

If you go to the "Cart store" and buy new Trojan t-105's for $100 each (just an example) and bring them home....and 30 days later you decide to sell them....there is a chance that someone will give you the $100 a piece that you paid for them. A good friend, someone in your "Cart Club" or the like. But that's usually about it. The batteries are now considered "used". So, it's more likely you can sell them for $90 each....or $85 each.

Just saying......
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO