lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-27-2020, 05:03 PM   #21
crossiono
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bob Boyce Rocks!

Sounds Like Bob Boyce is the man!! gonna pm him and see if i can get my 2016 rxv faster!! awesome forum!!!
crossiono is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #22
crossiono
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by usgicollector View Post
Thank you.
Do i need upgrade to 2awg for a 2016 ezgo rxv fleet model has 235amp controller?
crossiono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #23
BUFF60Indian
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Hey Bob Boyce
I have a Curtis 1206HB-5201 and I'm only getting about 16mph. I don't want to spend the $$$ on a 400 or 600A controller. Will your programming help me get some more torque and speed out of it? (I haven't posed enough to be able to PM...)
Thanks!
BUFF60Indian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 06:02 PM   #24
RickD81
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Big thank you to Mr. Boyce for programming my family's carts!!! He made them perform like Cadillac. Thank you again Mr. Boyce for your time and for fine tuning our carts to perform at their peak.
RickD81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:28 AM   #25
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFF60Indian View Post
Hey Bob Boyce
I have a Curtis 1206HB-5201 and I'm only getting about 16mph. I don't want to spend the $$$ on a 400 or 600A controller. Will your programming help me get some more torque and speed out of it? (I haven't posed enough to be able to PM...)
Thanks!
Yes
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 02:42 AM   #26
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickD81 View Post
Big thank you to Mr. Boyce for programming my family's carts!!! He made them perform like Cadillac. Thank you again Mr. Boyce for your time and for fine tuning our carts to perform at their peak.
Thank you Rick. I must admit that during the tuning runs, Chris had that L4 Shoreline up to speeds that made even me feel uncomfortable! Those things were just not designed to go that far past 40 MPH! Speed gears were definitely not a good idea with him in the drivers seat. He was all over the road with every little bump, and loving every minute of it! He seemed disappointed when I turned it down to the 38 MPH top end to keep it safer for the family to drive. LOL
Old 11-21-2020, 07:18 AM   #27
dcampbell
Not Yet Wild

I sent a pm to usgicollector as I am not sure of this number of posts thing to PM Bob.He answered my question.I guess I am looking for a 72 volt ezgo instead of a lithium Onward.When I find or order 1 I want I will be looking you up Bob.Thanks for all the info you post here
dcampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:52 AM   #28
trippyork
Not Yet Wild

What are your thoughts on the new allied 48 volt batteries? I know you were not a fan of the 12 volts. Couldn’t find a way to message you. Sorry for bombing your feed
trippyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:02 AM   #29
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippyork View Post
What are your thoughts on the new allied 48 volt batteries? I know you were not a fan of the 12 volts. Couldn’t find a way to message you. Sorry for bombing your feed
I've not seen their 48V units, so not sure...
Old 12-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #30
geoffarias
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Bob is the man. He knows his stuff and goes off concrete numbers and math...IMAGINE THAT! He knows what carts should do based on their components and will direct you to any problem areas if youre cart isn't working the way it should based on parameters.

Thanks again Bob for the 2 visits to get things right! We love our cart! Can't wait to get my tire issues figured out
geoffarias is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO