lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2020, 09:12 AM   #21
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Talking Re: Mock Install: Alltrax SR48500 Controller, 400a Solenoid, SW202 Reversing Contacto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
Andy4639, what kind of wiring diagram is that has a battery inline with the FNR and no solenoid?
I have now idea. I don't think that is a battery though. Looking at it I'd say it's the a normal solenoid but the picture makes it look like a battery but it's going to the grounds on the RVC which makes me think it's the small terminals of the main contactor. Been to many nights since I first posted this.
It was a old file I had for years on reversing contactor. I had a few other but over the years I guess upgrading my lap top they where lost.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2024, 04:50 AM   #22
mbosaz
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Mock Install: Alltrax SR48500 Controller, 400a Solenoid, SW202 Reversing Contacto

Hello, thanks for all this… electrically challenged here and new to the “hobbit”, is there any image or video of the installation on the cart? So I know where things are attached? I have ezgo txt series 2002, and I am starting from scratch, planning to get exactly this setup. Thanks!
mbosaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 10:35 AM   #23
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Mock Install: Alltrax SR48500 Controller, 400a Solenoid, SW202 Reversing Contacto

As this thread is 3 plus years old you would be better off starting a new thread. That said if you are starting from scratch definitely consider switching to a sepex drive system or AC. Fewer moving parts and much more efficient. Drop in a new harness, controller, solenoid, FnR toggle , motor and batteries. Done.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO