lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2022, 08:18 PM   #1
Plt1984
Not Yet Wild

Default Charger help

local shops are 3-6 weeks out or want 700 for a new one
I see a ton of options online but never heard of the brands?
Modz vevor schauer??
Too many choices online with a wide range in price??
Help please! I’m lost
Plt1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-26-2022, 11:01 PM   #2
mikec557
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Charger help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plt1984 View Post
local shops are 3-6 weeks out or want 700 for a new one
I see a ton of options online but never heard of the brands?
Modz vevor schauer??
Too many choices online with a wide range in price??
Help please! I’m lost
I bought the Lester Summit II. Here's a link to one of our site sponsors. You can't go wrong with either.

BTW, I use the 650 watt, and love the Bluetooth connection to the Lester.

https://www.cartsunlimited.net/lester-summit-ii.html
mikec557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
Wyomingwind
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Ordered a Lester Summit II last week. Already have seen a big improvement from my stock charger, actually charges to full charge, and balance charge option. I went with Jayson's Golf Carts, also a site sponsor. Good price, $399.99 shipped same day.

I upgraded for a 48v, 4-12v trojan 1275 setup. The previous owner had major issues with range after storage, which would be expected after under charging.

All depends on your application/needs.

TB
Wyomingwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 01:32 PM   #4
Karen's ride
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

We have had the Modz charger for two years now and it works well. We have a 2008 RXV EZ-Go golf cart.
Karen's ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 10:38 AM   #5
VEXING
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I have the Modz Max 15 amp as well that I use on my RXV. It claims to have a feature where it automatically kicks back on at some point when the cart is just sitting there plugged in. However, I have yet to see it do this. I think it's supposed to do it after 30 days. I usually initiate a new charge every two weeks so the voltage doesn't drop too low. In hindsight, I wish I would have bought the Lester Summit.
VEXING is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO