lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
rebound44
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default ULB Cart no go

Friend purchased ULB cart 48 volt with GE 377 motor last year ( looks like CC DS ), I think it is a 2002 or 2003 F/R switch on the dash, run/ tow switch under the seat. Ran well last winter, but when they returned this winter no go, the batteries where replaced 6 new, 8volt batteries, it ran well. They tell me the battery installer told them not to charge until they run the batteries down, When it stopped running, I stopped over, checked the pack was around 47.2 volts, it would not move. Now charged to 51.2 volts It has 3 solenoids I think.
No clicks, no movement.
I have upgraded my IQ cart with ScottyBs 2 gauge wire set, extent of golf cart experience.
Any advice/direction will be great appreciated .
Thanks in advance to any one and everyone. Retired and reading this site 3 or 4 times a day.
rebound44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
soultrain65
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: ULB Cart no go "HELP"

Rebound,
Were you ever able to get info on this cart? I have one also. I believe mine needs a controller. Thinking of gutting the electronics and replacing with some upgraded stuff.
soultrain65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #3
crash test dummy

Default Re: ULB Cart no go "HELP"

i posted in other thread .... if you show us the controller we may be able to tell you what it is
Old 07-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #4
Golf cart guy
Gone Wild

Default Re: ULB Cart no go

They are easy cars to work on. Whats your issue?
Golf cart guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #5
soultrain65
Not Yet Wild

My ULB seems to be copied partially from club car. It has a GE motor with the extra couple of wires coming out of the end (regen?), tow switch, PDS, and right now has a club car solenoid (I believe this replaced the original. Was running, not now. Wiring looks pretty straightforward, but there are wires behind the dash plate that have been disconnected. In place of those they wired the key switch with new wires ran to the battery compartment. I may need to post pictures as I can't find an equivalent wiring diagram.
soultrain65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:51 PM   #6
thewolfman
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf cart guy View Post
They are easy cars to work on. Whats your issue?
Just got a ulb vantage cart and when checking the battery connections I removed 2 black wires from one of the negative posts and upon reconnecting one wire sparked, then I lost the headlights and the right turn signal ...

No idea why it sparked ...

Can you help ?

Question is cross posted
thewolfman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car