lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #1
MarineGrunt
Getting Wild

Default 1993 EZGO Marathon Spidle Lift?

Does anyone know if they have a spindle lift for a 92 Marathon? I've seen the Jake's lift but have been looking for just the spindles and not the whole front axle.

Has anyone fabbed their own lifted spindles? I picked up a couple spindles today while I was out. I might try and fab up the whole spindle assembly that way I still have the original if it doesn't work out. I have a small tube that has the same inner diameter as the original where the king pin goes through. My main concern is keeping everything aligned by getting the tires riding back in the same spot.

One other quick question. From looking at the front of the cart it seems it has negative camber. When scanning through old posts I read that sometimes when your toe is off too much it can make it look like your camber is off. I just did an alignment the other day and my toe is set at 1/8". Any thought?

Thanks!
MarineGrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO