lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-25-2017, 09:16 AM   #1
ericdraven
Not Yet Wild

Default Universal Turn Signal Installation

I am getting ready to install my universal turn signal on my 2016 EZGO TXT. I would like to make this as plug and play as possible. I have a light kit on it already that came stock. It has headlights with the front turn signal amber bulbs beside the headlight with dedicated wires and dual element tail lights.
The wiring harness has an unconnected 8 hole connector up front that is white and has 4 wires going to it. White, black, red and yellow.
Does anyone know what this connector is for? Is there a plug I can buy that will plug into this that has loose wires to connect to the turn signal wires?
Is there a wiring kit that is used to hook up the turn signal.
I also plan on wiring a momentary push button to the brake lights. Any diagrams for doing all this. I looked around and will have to piece everything together from separate diagrams.
I have attached a pic of the plug that is tucked up under the front end.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170121_135800.jpg (197.2 KB, 0 views)
ericdraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-26-2017, 08:09 AM   #2
ericdraven
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Universal Turn Signal Installation

has anyone hooked up a universal turn signal? Is there a pigtail i can buy to make it easier?
ericdraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #3
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I just ordered a turn signal kit for my pre-wired 2014 TXT from Buggies. #29892 at cost of $44.99 also you need the adapter to plug into the factory plug. It is #28041 cost is $16.66. Shipping was 13.99 This compares to factory Kit at cost of $247. If any doubts just call Buggies and they can answer any problems you might have. Plus they are a sponsor to the Forum.
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 09:05 PM   #4
kurtbelyeu
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcannow View Post
I just ordered a turn signal kit for my pre-wired 2014 TXT from Buggies. #29892 at cost of $44.99 also you need the adapter to plug into the factory plug. It is #28041 cost is $16.66. Shipping was 13.99 This compares to factory Kit at cost of $247. If any doubts just call Buggies and they can answer any problems you might have. Plus they are a sponsor to the Forum.
Excuse my ignorance but what is buggies? Do you have a web address? I am in need of these items as well for my 2015 TXT.

kurtbelyeu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo txt, plug and play, turn signal
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO