lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #1
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default 2011 Precedent dead in the water

I'm having a hard time with this one. I get no kind of solenoid engagement with the pedal at all. I can jumper the solenoid out and it will run but nothing with the pedal. I've changed the solenoid, key switch, throttle position sensor (i believe that's what it is on the bottom of the pedal assembly. I have 12.8v on the battery so I know that's not an issue. If anyone has any suggestions or has had this problem with this year cart before please let me know; any and all help with be appreciated before I tear my hair out! lol
twilliams81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2018, 04:52 PM   #2
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2011 Precedent dead in the water

FYI I'm not getting any power at the accelerator pedal limit switch.
Old 10-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #3
twilliams81
Gone Wild

Default Re: 2011 Precedent dead in the water

Got it...apparently the GCOR has to be bolted to the pedal assembly to complete the circuit? I changed the solenoid because I wasn't getting an OHM reading on the small post (your suppose to get between 14-16) and after I did that all my test were with the GCOR unbolted. After bolting it up it fired right up!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car