lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-31-2020, 06:47 PM   #1
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 1999 GAS EZGO TXT Technicians Service Manual

Anyone have the older TXT service manual? The one in the manual thread was last revised in 2007 and doesn't show the two shifter cables, how to install and adjust them. I am having a tough time getting the bracket to mount back on the transaxle. Eventually, I will install the extended cables, but it says to make sure its shifting correctly first, which means I need to get it back on in its current configuration.

Thanks
JPonLKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2020, 08:19 PM   #2
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1999 GAS EZGO TXT Technicians Service Manual

Its here on this site
http://products.jacobsen.com/img/man...681-g01-gb.pdf
page 42
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 08:36 PM   #3
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks, but that is the owner's manual, and only discusses the original installed length. I was hoping to find the technical service manual, which should describe how the system comes apart, and goes back together, and how to adjust it from a new installation I need to put new cables in. Figure there is more to it than 1 3/8" length of thread. Maybe not...anyone ever change these cables? Searches I have found indicate that its just a lot of trial and error.
Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 PM   #4
trig123
Vintage tech
E-Z-GO

I have a manual at my shop . Don't know where to find one online. About all I could do is take a picture of the adjustment steps from my manual and upload them here.
trig123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:51 PM   #5
JPonLKN
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Thanks Trig. Got it together for now. .I dont think I will need it till the lift gets here an I need to pull the cables apart. I was going to do it ahead of time.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO