lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 94 Club Car W/ Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
Scottyb... after last night I'm not saying another word about prices to anybody. It took 24 hours before it would even let me back on here.
TD do you work for ClubCar or something? Because these 36 volt controller cars are a SOB to work on,Since they were in between a 36volt resistor car and a 48 volt car that was introduced in 95.I had 2 myself and they are a mess sometimes.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Actually, I think fixer answered my question .... any diode would stop unwanted voltage LOL
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #13
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Fixer I have one that we use as a run around and battery cart. NO OBC> Wife uses it ..... it is a piece of cake, 1993 model?
Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #14
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Thumbs up Re: 94 Club Car W/ Controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
TD do you work for ClubCar or something? Because these 36 volt controller cars are a SOB to work on,Since they were in between a 36volt resistor car and a 48 volt car that was introduced in 95.I had 2 myself and they are a mess sometimes.
No I don't work for Club Car directly. I work for an authorized dealer. We're only about 3 miles down the road from the main Club Car plant, parts warehouse, and service department. I've been there since I was 18. I'm now 27 and the head technician in the shop. I'm also in charge of all the mobile operations and warranty repairs... Anytime you wanna know something about these cars just ask. I know them all too well.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #15
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Okay now you are banned
I wouldn't doubt it. Man I'd actually look into being a sponsor because I know the owners of our company would be ok with it. But honestly, I'd rather not step on the toes of the people already on here trying to make a living. My bosses make plenty as it is... so from now on, I'm just here for advice.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #16
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Me too cuz if it's nickles and dimes I can't afford the postage. I came here for fun & by GOD I 'll have fun or leave

Price wars are for chiselers and cheap skates..... Outlandish claims of 300% profit have no place in bgw sponsor discussions..... and I am speaking about one person in particular. Who should have known better.

Lets move on
Old 04-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #17
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
No I don't work for Club Car directly. I work for an authorized dealer. We're only about 3 miles down the road from the main Club Car plant, parts warehouse, and service department. I've been there since I was 18. I'm now 27 and the head technician in the shop. I'm also in charge of all the mobile operations and warranty repairs... Anytime you wanna know something about these cars just ask. I know them all too well.
I dont need to know anything as I am a clubcar dealer also,but I never went to the school in augusta.I am a Idependent dealer and all my faults are from experiece only.I am always open for help,but I work on them all.Its like an independent garage,you have to know all of them.Some I am good at and some I am lost,so I depend on this site and these folks on it to teach me and I have learned a lot on here this year from everybody. What a great site to be on.I love this U.S.A.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #18
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfcarfixer View Post
I dont need to know anything as I am a clubcar dealer also,but I never went to the school in augusta.I am a Idependent dealer and all my faults are from experiece only.I am always open for help,but I work on them all.Its like an independent garage,you have to know all of them.Some I am good at and some I am lost,so I depend on this site and these folks on it to teach me and I have learned a lot on here this year from everybody. What a great site to be on.I love this U.S.A.
Go back to attackastan
Old 04-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

You know TD you are stuck now and we are gonna pick you brain for stuff as you younger guys are into the newer stuff and your advise will be kosher I am sure.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #20
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Go back to attackastan
Are you makin fun of me again,you Hillbilly?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car