lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-28-2010, 10:07 AM   #11
junkzoo
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: My '87 is on jackstands now

Well, took the "patient" off the jackstands last nite. Partly cuz i was done with what i wanted to do on it(for now) and partly cuz i was 'Jones'n" to get in it and see if the lil things i did to it made a difference (batt. set cable/terminal cleanup- upsize/replace is in the near future,,,, brake go -over and adjust, brake cross bar takedown and clean /lube ,,,,lube the front end, and clean up/wire tie the straggily lil wires underneath (and remove CB radio, from unit laying in the front dash hole all the way back to the antenna /mount and cable) Just my lil way to make it more "MINE"

I might take a pic and post a rear top support bracket that i buffed out to almost chrome status (IMO), and how it's mate looks as is, currently. Plan is to go over all the aluminum parts when i take off the body/cowl for bodywork /paint over the winter,,, but i just HAD to mess with and brush up on my polishing skills just to see how it would look,,,NOW! LOL.

I'll prob take a new avatar pic for my profile, just to keep things current as things progress.

BTW: the brakes work top notch now, compared to so-so b4 i worked them over/adjusted etc.
junkzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #12
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Always nice to see pictures as you go along, keep us posted.
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #13
junkzoo
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Well, along with a current/updated avatar pic (biggest thing anyone would prob notice is the metallic gold "turbine" wheel covers,and repainted wheels)cheap change for it, but made a big difference IMO.Along with a color co-ord steering wheel cover

hopefully the pics here will show the difference 'tween what a lil (ok, a decent amount LOL,)of metal polishing will do on one of the rear support brackets:

Polished one is the left one, the other one is the right(untouched,,,yet)

The 3/4 rear shot shows the BRIGHT yellow hitch plate, did that only because it would be a shin killer(I know my luck , tho luckily i have avoided nailing bodyparts on it ,,, yet,,, now that it's flo yellow ,my shins will prob find it easier LOL)Trying to find a thin'ish rubber mat of sort , to fasten to the plate since i get a lot of noisy rattle from when i use the dump cart behind it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010120.jpg (96.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg P1010118.jpg (69.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg P1010107.jpg (171.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg P1010110.jpg (160.2 KB, 3 views)
junkzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car