lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
landscrapers
Not Yet Wild

Default 98 CC DS 48V Not functioning

Hi guys im new here. mainly an Newer club car person but just picked up a 98 DS 48 Volt Golf Cart. It doesnt function Was told it just stopped running. also said that when it ran it didnt move til over half throttle. making me think its an issue connections in the v glide? but it also looks that the speed controller has been upgraded with an aftermarket one. i can see some wire taps as well as some wires that were cut and stubbed off under the rear body. anyhing i can do to trouble shoot or test the controller and other parts. it has 48+V across the bank and to the solenoid. the controller is white and blue has DCX on it and says DCX300 on it as well. any help is appreciated. Thank you.
landscrapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 98 CC DS 48V Not functioning

You have an Alltrax DCX300 controller. Does the solenoid click when U press the gas? If yes, does the green light come on the control when you press the gas?

Are you getting any red LED error codes?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
landscrapers
Not Yet Wild

honestly didnt see any leds and do not hear solenoid clicking. only the micro switch in the vglide box. i opened that up and the contacts look to be clean and connecting. i will play with it more tonight after work.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
landscrapers
Not Yet Wild

ok after further trouble shooting i found that the circut board on the alltrax controller has a burnt diode or resistor not sure which. anyway can this be circut board be purchased seperately? could controller be damaged as well? what could cause this is there an underlying issue i am not seeing that caused this? thanks for your help..

Rob
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car