lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
mcguire22
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

Default 2009 xrt 1550

Alright, so I just bought a 1550. Very impressed with the build and it has a Curtis cab which is awesome for the upcoming winter. My problem is when I drive it the website says 25 mph top speed....... it goes maybe 10. And when I put it on a hill it will hardly crawl up it.... so, I'm sure I have something going wrong with the clutches because he motor runs great. Now, how do I check he operation to diagnose what is going on? Also, looked at the secondary clutch and it has a new purple spring, is this the right color? The gentleman I bought it from said he put it on but I'm not sure it ifs right or not. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mcguire22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car