lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #1
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Question Where is Maintenance Mode?

Club Car guy popping in with a Yamaha question. Some friends of mine at our campground just bought a 2011 Yamaha gas golf cart (G22? G29?) and I was wondering how you put it in maintenance mode so you can run the motor in neutral? I know on Club Cars they have a little yellow knob behind the shifter that you just turn.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Where is Maintenance Mode?

Yamaha does not have a built-in lockout. But, i think it has a hole you could put a screwdriver through. (G-29a, YDRA, Drive gas)
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:28 AM   #3
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

The reason I was asking was not necessarily to do maintenance on the cart, but as a security feature. On my Club Car, I use maintenance mode to effectively disable my cart if it's going to be out of my sight for any long period. My friends liked that idea and were wondering if there was a "built-in" way to disable their cart like that.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Older gas yamaha you put the shifter between gears. I'd say take out a fuse or unplug an ignition component, something like that.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha