lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2018, 07:21 PM   #11
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: The rescue build thread.

Spent some $$ today-

Tires
Wheels
14 lithium cells
Zeva BMS16v2 and supporting hardware
Body

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-20-2018, 09:16 AM   #12
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

I bet you did drop some coin today. It's gonna look awesome!
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #13
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCPW View Post
I bet you did drop some coin today. It's gonna look awesome![emoji106]
Stomach still doesn't feel right [emoji1785] I still need seats, controller, and motor yet!

Old 09-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #14
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Looking very forward to seeing how this thing comes together! Definitely like your choices!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:44 AM   #15
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Tires are here wheels should be here today or tomorrow.

I'm looking at this battery box and I'm thinking I'm going to have to cut the hell out of it to get these batteries in unless I split the pack in 2. I have some 1 gauge to make jumpers for in between the 2.

Old 09-21-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

In the process of polishing the controller mount but I think I'm going to scratch that idea as it has a massive hole from the OBC that wont be used. I wish I had a metal brake I would make my own.

Old 09-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #17
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Any ideas on how to clean the rest of this crap out of the battery box? This is after 3 2800psi power washes with purple power. I was going to try a scotch bright pad next. It's like washing dishes I hate washing dishes!![emoji35]

Old 09-22-2018, 10:48 AM   #18
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkerle View Post
Any ideas on how to clean the rest of this crap out of the battery box? This is after 3 2800psi power washes with purple power. I was going to try a scotch bright pad next. It's like washing dishes I hate washing dishes!![emoji35]

Ha! I'm with you on the dishes!

I've found power washing to be a bit overrated, when it comes to parts that are greasy or been exposed to flying debris. I either use a hand wipes that are for cleaning grease off your hands or use some fast orange on a rag. Did wonders on my frame and plastic parts on my cart. Good luck!

You made any more progress on your project?
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:29 AM   #19
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBBHC View Post
Ha! I'm with you on the dishes! [emoji107]

I've found power washing to be a bit overrated, when it comes to parts that are greasy or been exposed to flying debris. I either use a hand wipes that are for cleaning grease off your hands or use some fast orange on a rag. Did wonders on my frame and plastic parts on my cart. Good luck!

You made any more progress on your project?
I'll have to give the gojo a try I can get it from work.

I'm still collecting parts. The body came yesterday but itll go on nearly last I dont want it getting beat up while I work on the rest. Lithium is on it's way I ordered the charger and zeva components but I haven't seen a ship date on either one. I sent an rfq to lazy life seats but I haven't heard back yet starting to wonder if the email made it. I have yet to order the allsports 8in rear lift components. I was stuck using a Jake's LT because I had it. I will never install another one. Allsports 8in LT is better in every way. The QC of Jake's is going down hill fast! I'm going to get the max5 rear seat setup from double take along with a 4 seater extended roof, chrome steering column, steering wheel with bronze accents, and the sentry dash in sand with bronze accents. I was thinking about doing a 2 tone deal kinda like nissan titan trucks or ram trucks. Black body with tan, brown, or silver fender flairs but I'm kinda hesitant. Not being able to get the rocker panels color matched takes away from the 2 tone flow.

I need to order the motor and controller setup as well. I've been fighting scottys website.

I dont know what to do for the controller I was planning on the 500amp xct but I dont see my current setup pulling anywhere close to 400amps so I really dont know if it's worth the extra coin. I think the voltage increase helps ease the amp draw. I may go 400xct with a mot a4 I need to find out if Scott has a speed map for it like he does for the 500xct.

My wheels should be here today I'll take them and get them mounted Monday.

Old 09-22-2018, 11:38 AM   #20
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

The seats are going to be shaped like the gray and black photo but the color of the brown and black. They will be gator skin pattern though! I may get the sentry dash in black I think the sand may clash with the seat color now that I see them together. Double take doesn't offer the fender flairs in bronze [emoji848]

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Extreme DC! > All things Lithium