lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
chopndroptx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default New 23x10-14 tires!!!!!!!

Colorado Components announced today the new 23" tires for 14" rims!!!!
http://cocomponents.com/CC/EFX_Blade.html
The EFX Blade tire is the standard for lifted cart applications. This tire has been used on many applications from hunting carts to lifted LSV’s. This tire is also available in an industry first 6ply Radial construction for 14” wheels. The 6 ply 14” Blade can be used on Golf Carts, LSV’s, and Small UTV’s and other electric vehicles.

Available in 10”, 12”, and 14” sizes
14” DOT approved radial
Unique sidewall design

Until now the other brand I know that made them was Sahara.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
LostHusker
Just one day at a time

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New 23x10-14 tires!!!!!!!

Cool, thanks for the info!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
kevinandrew
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopndroptx View Post
Colorado Components announced today the new 23" tires for 14" rims!!!!
http://cocomponents.com/CC/EFX_Blade.html
The EFX Blade tire is the standard for lifted cart applications. This tire has been used on many applications from hunting carts to lifted LSV’s. This tire is also available in an industry first 6ply Radial construction for 14” wheels. The 6 ply 14” Blade can be used on Golf Carts, LSV’s, and Small UTV’s and other electric vehicles.

Available in 10”, 12”, and 14” sizes
14” DOT approved radial
Unique sidewall design

Until now the other brand I know that made them was Sahara.
are you serious about your little qoute at the bottom of all your posts: "American made cars suck! "??????????
Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #4
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

good, maybe you can get some for your Toyota..........and we wonder why America is going to hell in a handbasket
Old 07-13-2010, 08:12 PM   #5
chopndroptx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandrew View Post
are you serious about your little qoute at the bottom of all your posts: "American made cars suck! "??????????
Yes I am serious. I only drive imports. Nissan & Yamaha. My wife has a chevy, worse thing I have ever worked on. That will change soon!

Here goes A.D.D. at it's finest! lol
Old 07-14-2010, 05:36 AM   #6
chuddly
Gone Wild

Yamaha

i agree with you that chevy is crap.....(at least the new stuff) but buy a ford because right now they have everyone beat including the import stuff. I run a body shop for a living so i see and drive about EVERY car
Old 07-14-2010, 07:07 AM   #7
chopndroptx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Same here. I installed stereos and customized vehicles for the last 16 years. I have delt with alot of vehicles, and Nissan seems to be the best in my opinion. All my friends and myself have owned Nissans since we where about 15, been thru several of them, accidents and all. They just seem to hold up better in the long run. Usually get more milage and hold up very well inside and out. I stand by what treats me good.

I would say ford is probably the top end of American cars, but I wouldn't ever buy one personly.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #8
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

I soooooo dont want to do this but, I have to. American car manufacturers have consistantly failed to innovate. They were the best, they led the world in engineering, innovation, and marketing. Then back in the 70's they failed to respond to what the consumers wanted. They got greedy, and gave their market away. Through the 80's, 90's, and early 2k, they continued to ignore what the american consumer wants. They followed all the innovations, and the marketing cues from the import companies simply responding to what the market was offering.
That synopsis puts them where they are today. Which, if your paying attention, is not a good place.
The American car manufacturers need to innovate, stop following and start leading again. They have the capability they just dont seem to have the will.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #9
e-z-go1988
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Note that most "imports" have factories in the good old USA! Even the So-called American made cars use many import parts in their cars! Ford has a major manufacturing facility in (I think) Venezuela?
Old 07-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #10
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

I know I know, sorry to rant. My neck gets a bit red though when I see America refered to negatively. Japan couldn't beat us in war so they're doing it economically. Which, when I think about it, is worse than getting beat in war.
Closed Thread
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts